January 28, 2015

New bracelet and a watch strap

Look at this blue one! ;) For sure it is one of a kind in the world. Started out with the center of the piece and worked and created as I went, no plan or such, just some limitation on the 8/0 seed bead size, but that just made me think harder in nice solutions ;)

And finally I can wear one watch again, I bought it cheap from ebay and well the quality of the strap was not great and it started to wear out fast, so of course I was like oh I will make one from beads, and then it sat and sat in the beads box, and well dont know from where the inspiration came, but made the strap with one morning. And I got a feeling I will use the technique to make bracelet some sort ;) and maybe soon :P














Vaata vaid seda sinist! ;) Kindlasti ainulaadne maailmas. Alustasin tegemist keskosast ja töö käigus tulid ideed kuidas edasi minna, ainuke takistus oli, et 8/0 suuruses seemnehelmeid oli väike kogus, kuid see vaid pani pead rohkem tööle, et kuidas kenasti kogu töö välja näeks. ;)

Ja lõpuks sain kellarihm ka valmis, kellale, mille olin odava hinnaga ebay -st ostnud, rihm hakkas sellel kohe mõranema, ma olin muidugi vaimustuses, et oh teen ise helmestest rihma, ja siis see istus ja istus mu helmestekastis, siis aga tuli ei tea kust inspiratsioon peale ja tegin valmis ühe hommikuga. Ja mul on tunne, et ma teen sama tehnikaga ka varsti ehk ka käekeed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment