February 22, 2015

Etsy order and helmet bag

I just finished one of my Etsy made-to-order hat, totally happy with it, in my opinion the color way goes nicer in this piece, like before used Katia New Nepal yarn color 201.

And then my birthday present needs a bag, it will be a feminine touch in this hard and masculine sport :D Ill probably need to wash the bag quite often, but first i need to get it done. I chose a crochet pattern that is 3D so that it is thick to have some more protection to my precious helmet. The pattern is from Ravelry forum, BobblyFlowerHexagons






Just lõpetasin tutimütsi, mis oli mu Etsy poe tellimus, väga rahul tulemusega ja minu arvates jookseb lõngal seekord isegi paremini värv kui eelmisel, nagu eelmiselgi kasutasin Katia New Nepal lõnga värv 201.

Ja minu värske sünnipäeva kingitus vajab kotti, see saab olema naiselik kott selles raskes ja mehelikus spordis :D Ja arvatavasti pean ma seda palju pesema, kuid enne pean ma koti valmis tegema. Ma valisin 3D mustri, et oleks pehmem ja kaitseks paremini minu kallist kiivrit. Muster Ravelry foorumist, BobblyFlowerHexagons

2 comments:

  1. That colorful bonnet and helmet bags are lovely! Aside from these, I also seen some of your crocheted products and they are really beautiful. Good luck on your etsy shop, Maaris! More orders to come! :-)

    Chris Hatcher @ Red Stick SEO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how your helmet bag looks! It pops out and brims with lively colors that are enough to make it stand out. You've done fine work here, Maaris Meier! I hope this product really takes off in Etsy. Have a nice day!

    Rita Gibson @ YEAH! Local

    ReplyDelete