March 2, 2012

Crocheted shoes and bolero

So now I finished two of the three crochet projects. I dont know what got into me yesterday, but I had the urge to finish the other shoe and then when I was hiding the endings, thought hey I have bolero almost ready, just the finishing touches, as hiding the ends and finding a clasp. As I dont have much with me, so I took a clasp from my jewellery making box, well I think it works! Sorry for the bleary photos of the bolero..



Oh the pattern for the shoes, I got from here http://www.garnstudio.com/lang/ee/pattern.php?id=5096&lang=ee although I made some changes, the soil would have been too tight near the toes and well it is little big at the heel.
And the bolero idea I got from isetegija.net forum, from crocheting together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment