December 5, 2014

Cellini bracelet and earrings

As I mentioned in the last post, that I will make earrings for my cellini bracelet, here they are. And well I did not have enough purple seed beads to make the necklace, I tried to continue with smaller and a little lighted coloured purple seed beads, but I just did not like it, and when I saw the length that I had, then it was just for another bracelet, now it for sale in my Etsy shop Kristinamari.








Nagu ma eelmises postituses mainisin, siis ma tegingi oma cellini käekee juurde kõrvarõngad. Kaelakee jaoks ei jätkunud mul neid lillasid seemnehelmeid, ma proovisin minna edasi väiksemate ja natuke heledamate lillade seemnehelmesteda, kuid see ei olnud ikka see ja harutasin tagasi. Kuid see pikkus, mis mul õnnestus teha, oli täpselt uue käevõru jaoks, see on nüüd müügis minu Esty poes Kristinamari.

No comments:

Post a Comment